Today during Day 2 of the Final Fantasy Fan Event in Tokyo, Square Enix announced a brand-new arrangement album featuring songs from Final Fantasy XIV Online.
The album is titled Journeys, and it goes on sale June 10 this year for $39 USD. "We're pleased to announce our third band and piano arrangement album," Square Enix said.
The disc also comes with in-game footage alongside the music; there are 18 tracks in all. Some are performed by Final Fantasy veteran Susan Colloway, while there are also "extra bonus tracks."
The piano arrangement was performed by Keiko, while the band performance was done by the band The Primals. Those who pick up "first-run" copes of the album will get in-game extras.
You can learn more about the Journeys album here on its official website. You can order the album from Square Enix's website or from Sony Music.
Perhaps the biggest news from Final Fantasy Fan Fest are all the new details about Shadowbringers, including a new race, Job, raid, trailer, screens, and more.
The Final Fantasy Fan Fest continues today, so keep checking back for more. For now, you can check out some recent stories linked below:
- Final Fantasy TV Show "Dad Of Light" Is Becoming A Movie For Japan
- Final Fantasy Dissidia NT Adding Final Fantasy XIV Villain Zenos On PS4 And PC
- Final Fantasy XIV Online News From Fan Fest: FF15 Crossover Start Date And More Revealed
- Final Fantasy XIV Online Shadowbringers Expansion: New Race, Job, Raid, Trailer, Screens, And More Revealed At Fan Fest
- Final Fantasy XIV Best Cosplay From Fan Fest Gallery
Square Enix paid for GameSpot's flight to Tokyo and accomodation.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email [email protected]